Blackhead Blackhead

flawed, but not too bad

I mean, the animation was good, and the music was fitting, but that was pretty racist. If it's a parody of old racist disney flicks then that's pretty good, but wasn't the watermelon a bit much? Also, the carl thing from ATHF wasn't very funny, considering it isn't your work. I enjoyed the animations and cartooney graphics, but I don't think you had the right mindset on this was. It was okay.

Kevin's Eighth February Kevin's Eighth February

Very emotional

I thought that this flash had a very sad tone to it, and the whole story played out very well until the end, where it kind of fell apart for me. It was still quite sad, but also somewhat anti-climatic. We knew the snowman was going to die by the end, so you should bring something new to to table to give more life to the end and wrap it up better. Still, most others couldn't accomplish that level of emotion. Great flash!

karthon responds:

thanks. I really don't remember why i started this animation.

Baby Baboon Baby Baboon

Great

Very different feel than many of your other loops. It sounds like old surf rock, so I really liked the catchy tunes.

Easy Joe Easy Joe

Everybody says it's too short

But honestly, I would have gotten bored if it was much longer. The game has a great style, and it's really charming, but most puzzles can be solved by random clicking. If there was more thought involved it could be a meatier game. As it stands, it's a fun little distraction.

Contentric Contentric

Really cool idea

This game seems to be addicting to everybody, including me! I usually like to detail exactly what it is about a game that makes it so interesting, but I can't figure it out, and it's killing me! Maybe it's the uniqueness of the idea, or the flawless difficulty curve, both things that I love about it.

Excellent game!

HybridMind responds:

Thanks! This game came out of experimenting with a few different prototypes over a couple of days until I found one that seemed simple and fun enough to continue with.

The main twist is that the player is sort of playing the part of the 'enemy' or the AI in the game. The dots are controlled via a nested spring feedback system centered on the player which means that the more the player freaks out the harder the game will be.

I wanted to mess around with the mechanics of 'zen' in a sense. Risk/Reward and greed. How much do you want those higher points? Time tension etc.

Thanks again for playing and leaving your review!

Newgrounds Radio Newgrounds Radio

Great Idea!

Very useful, and great to have on while doing some work. One thing I really would have liked to have seen, though, is a pandora-esqe system that would choose songs based on preferences, similar artists, or genres. That way, I wouldn't have to keep opening up the page to skip the frequent songs that didn't fit my tastes (metal).

Great idea, and it's fantastic to have around, but could have been fleshed out a bit more.

Welcome to Cloud Nine Welcome to Cloud Nine

Very atmospheric!

This song is very atmospheric and beautiful. I feel like it's very visual as well as melodic, and the transitions varied the tune well while still keeping to a main theme. In other words: Awesome :D
Have you ever though about making music for video games? I'm making an XBOX Community Game, and this kind of style strikes me as something well fitting for a video game. If you ever want to collaborate, just shoot me a PM :)
Well, I'll wrap this up. Nice tune, great transitions, awesome composition. Keep up the good work, I look forward to it!

watermusic34 responds:

That's awesome, man! I'm glad you enjoyed it! I'll definitely send you a message sometime. Making music for games is exactly what I want to do, actually! Thanks again, great review.

Mario Land - Rocket Ship Mario Land - Rocket Ship

Wow... Amazing!

What an great remix! Wow, you're really good at this! Thanks for that few minutes of excellence man. Hey, do you do original melodies? Cus if you care about my opinion, I think you would be a really great vg music composer.

Just my two cents. Keep it up!

watermusic34 responds:

Thank you! And yes, I have some more music that is 100% original and some stuff I have covered as well, including songs not here on NG. I appreciate your two cents though! That is pretty much my dream to compose music for video games... it would be amazing. Anyway, thanks for listening and for your review!

April Chaos April Chaos

I dig, I dig

It all flows together so nicely. Really a pleasure to look at. This is a very interesting style, and it really puts me in a good mood. Great work, keep it up :D