Welcome to Cloud Nine Welcome to Cloud Nine

Very atmospheric!

This song is very atmospheric and beautiful. I feel like it's very visual as well as melodic, and the transitions varied the tune well while still keeping to a main theme. In other words: Awesome :D
Have you ever though about making music for video games? I'm making an XBOX Community Game, and this kind of style strikes me as something well fitting for a video game. If you ever want to collaborate, just shoot me a PM :)
Well, I'll wrap this up. Nice tune, great transitions, awesome composition. Keep up the good work, I look forward to it!

watermusic34 responds:

That's awesome, man! I'm glad you enjoyed it! I'll definitely send you a message sometime. Making music for games is exactly what I want to do, actually! Thanks again, great review.

Mario Land - Rocket Ship Mario Land - Rocket Ship

Wow... Amazing!

What an great remix! Wow, you're really good at this! Thanks for that few minutes of excellence man. Hey, do you do original melodies? Cus if you care about my opinion, I think you would be a really great vg music composer.

Just my two cents. Keep it up!

watermusic34 responds:

Thank you! And yes, I have some more music that is 100% original and some stuff I have covered as well, including songs not here on NG. I appreciate your two cents though! That is pretty much my dream to compose music for video games... it would be amazing. Anyway, thanks for listening and for your review!